Just Get Engaged?
What do I do next?
When contacting me with your wedding date for availability please include the following information:
Date of the wedding
The location of where you would like the services to be performed
Time you would need to be ready
The number of people interested in receiving services
Any other questions you may have
Though not necessary, a trial application allows for a smoother wedding day, as your look has already been determined. During the trial:
- It is best to wear white or a color closest to your wedding gown.
- Clean, dry hair is best for the hair trial appointment and clean, makeup-free face is best for the makeup trial appointment.
- Choose inspiration photos of models with similar hair color and texture, face tone and eye shape.
- Consider which hair accessories your’d like to wear on wedding day.
- Groomed eyebrows are best.
- Remember details such as touching up roots and a fresh trim will result in the best results!
- Once we choose your look we will document and take photos.
- Allow 1-1.5 hours for your trial appointment.
Hair trial: 75
Makeup trial: 75
The Big Day
On your wedding day you can be assured that things will run smoothly and in a timely matter, as we travel to the location of your choice (if outside the Tulsa area a travel fee may be charged).
We can accommodate bridal parties of all sizes. We will make sure that each person is given the proper amount of time necessary and feels truly satisfied with their look.
Booking Your Date
Please fill out the contact form below to ensure we have availability on your special date!
We look forward to working with you on making your special day perfect!!